Roleplaying is currently allowed at Hollywood Arts. However, there are some rules and policies that you have to follow.
Creating a character
- Start by creating a page called Fanon:CHARACTERNAME.
- Take a look at this page for guidelines.
Making a post
- Add Template:Post to make a post.
- Write whatever you want.
- Take a look at this page; click the "edit" button and switch to source mode. You would see the "Post" template.
- Or you can always go to Fanon:CHARACTERNAME and add the template using visual editor.
- To add a comment, click the "Post comment" button.
- Search for the "Post" template in source mode.
- Before you comment, make sure the left of the comment has a picture of your character at least 50 pixels wide; but no more than 60 pixels.
WRITE WHAT YOU WANT TO WRITE.
We have made this guide as easy as possible; so we hope you understand! If you need more help, ask one of our administrators.